|Name||The spational distribution of annual mean minimum temperature for 1986-2004 (sample version)|
|Address||natsushima-chi 2-15, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, 237-0061, JAPAN|
The spatial distribution of the data were first interpolated by near-distance interpolation method based on Baseline Meteorological Dataset of Siberia (BMDS, 77stations), and then averaged on the annual.
|North bound latitude||72|
|West bound longitude||90|
|South bound latitude||30|
|Keyword Type||Keyword||Keyword thesaurus Name|
|place||Europe > Eastern Europe > Russian Federation||Country|
file name: data_tmin.zip dataset size: 1,240,951 Byte (compressed file)
The position is described in degree and the first decimal place.
The annual precipitation is described in mm and the sixth decimal place and '(NULL)' as no-data.
- the content of this dataset should not be redistributed without permission, and should not be used for commercial purposes.
- The source should be properly acknowledged in any work obtained with this dataset.
- The creators of this dataset are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by using this dataset.
2. The use of DIAS data sets is limited to research and educational purposes [*1]
3. Users shall not modify the content of DIAS data sets
4. Users shall not provide the content of DIAS data sets to third parties
5. In the event of using DIAS data sets in an academic presentation, paper, article, or report, etc., users shall cite in parenthesis the text given as the data citation
6. In the event of using DIAS data sets in an academic presentation, paper, article, or report, etc., users shall submit a copy of the work (an offprint in the case of a paper, or a copy of the lecture summary in the case of an oral or poster presentation) to the DIAS office below
[*1] Data sets whose commercial usage are allowed under the data policy by data provider will be also allowed to be used commercially as DIAS data sets, after ongoing preparation works have been completed. Please contact the DIAS Office for more details.
Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
TOKYU REIT Toranomon Building 2F 3-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0001
Whenever DIAS dataset is used for any academic presentations, and any publication of scientific results, the author(s) shall specify the following acknowledgement and if the data provider has their own acknowledgement quotation, the author(s) shall use both acknowledgements.
"The DIAS dataset is archived and provided under the framework of the Data Integration and Analysis System (DIAS) funded by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)."
1. DIAS data provider is not liable for any losses or any damage when DIAS data sets are used.
2. DIAS data and related information are subject to change without any prior notice.
3. DIAS data sets provided are not supported for any additional processing or analysis.
Park, H. (2007), The spatial distribution of annual precipitation for 1986 - 2004 (sample version). Data
Integration and Analysis System in Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology, Yokosuka,